The IP eXchange or IPX has come a long way from its inception about 5 to 6 years ago and the IPX providers' offering is constantly evolving. Whether in terms of services, features or network, the capabilities of the majority of the IPX providers are getting ever closer to the full range expected by Mobile Operators.
Through the course of this 88-page report, we clarify the capabilities and service features offered by the IPX providers, providing a detailed picture of the current status of the marketplace with facts and analysis. The research involved the completion of a comprehensive survey by 18 IPX providers, followed by, in most cases, an interview with key decision makers in that company.
Number of pages: 88
Publishing date: January 2014
When purchasing our report you also receive a free 1-hour tailored discussion of the findings by our senior analyst!
Our IPX report based on interviews and surveys with 18 IPX providers provides an in-depth view of who the main IPX providers are, how their offering is evolving in terms of services, network, access, peering and features. The objectives of this report therefore are to:
- Define the current status of the IPX providers' ecosystem
- Better understand how IPX providers' offering are evolving
- Identify new IPX services and features being developed
- Understand how peering agreements are evolving and how it may impact IPX going forward
- Define the differences in service providers' offering and capabilities
Who should purchase this report:
- IPX providers seeking to understand how the segment is evolving in terms of services, customers, competitors and how they are positioned within the overall IPX ecosystem.
- IPX customers needing to understand the different service offerings and providers to define how they can benefit from IPX, who to buy it from and how it can help them grow their business.
- IPX vendors looking to understand the needs of IPX providers and customers and where new opportunities will come from.
Related Reports and Information
Mobile operating group evolution
IPX Providers and their offering
Competitive Analysis Summary
IPX providers' profiles
Deutsche Telekom International Carrier Sales & Solutions (ICCS)
Hutchison Global Communications Limited
SAP Mobile Services
Telekom Austria Group Wholesale
Telenor Global Services (TGS)
TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC)
Annex - Acronyms
List of Tables
Table 1: Summary table of IPX providers' offering
Table 2: Network and Access table attributes definition
Table 3: Service table attributes definition
Table 4: Features table attribute definition
Table 5: QoS Parameters table attribute definition
Table 6: Network and Access attribute summary by IPX provider
Table 7: Service portfolio summary by IPX provider
Table 8: Summary of Features supported by IPX provider
Table 9: Summary of QoS Parameters measured by IPX provider